The Sky has the essence of luxury, comfort, quality, and style. Why? It’s all down to the sacchetto construction, a rare, traditional shoemaking technique that requires gentle handling and precision workmanship. The process is similar to moccasin construction, with the lining and insole being hand-stitched together (creating a sacchetto or ‘pouch’) and then sewn to the upper before being shaped on a last for days. The result is unbelievable comfort, silky softness, and a glove-like fit that is instantly apparent to the wearer. Sacchetto construction shoes are sought after by those who appreciate exclusive styling, quality materials, and superb craftsmanship.
- Anti slip shoe heel protects the heel from slipping
- Leather covered footbeds are comfortable, durable, and absorbs perspiration
- Leather lined uppers allow shoes to breathe and absorb perspiration
- Highest quality leathers are fashionable, durable, and soft to the touch
- Extreme flexible outsole offers optimal grip on every surface
- Specially developed memory foam shapes itself to the foot and feels wonderfully soft
- Available in sizes 36–43 (click here to see our size chart)